Indian Oil Junior Engineering Assistants Recruitment 2013
Indian Oil, the largest commercial undertaking in India and the leading Indian Company in Forutne's prestigious "Global 100" listing invites applications for the post of Junior Engineering Assistants in various disciplines in its organisation. The interested candidates can apply on the prescribed application format which could be downloaded form the official website of India Oil and also from the link at the end of this post. Advt. No. and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope. Applications without supporting documents/Incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.The date of written test and list of eligible candidates for written test will be posted in our official website i.e. www.iocl.com. The brief details are as under :
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Production) : 22 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Electrical Maintenance) : 07 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Mechanical Maintenance) : 13 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Power and Utility) : 20 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Fire and Safety) : 06 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Instrumentation) : 02 posts
(Relaxation in age as per rules. )
Application Fee : Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Mathura Refinery payable at Mathura.
How to Apply : Apply in the prescribed format to should be sent by Ordinary Post to Post Bag No. 007, Sriniwaspuri Post Office, Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi - 110065 latest by 04/02/2013.
For more information and Application Form Download Advertisement